Friday, February 27, 2015

C4K Summary February

C4K #1 Brody

http://kidblog.org/Smeby/11d09f08-4279-4af2-9546-5337f3b89558/another-hangout/#comment-794

This week I had to comment on Brody's Blog Post. He is in Mrs. Smeby's class in Nebraska. In his blog post, he wrote about the story his teacher told the class about Ricky Bobby. Ricky Bobby is a dog, as indicated. Later the class had to illustrate that same dog Ricky Bobby.

Leslie Evans
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
Brody, I love how you went into detail about the book and the video about Ricky Bobby. Also, you have awesome memory to remember everything that you experienced at the hangout. I see that the different assignments you do in class seems to be enjoyable for you. Keep up the good work!


C4K #2 Cassidy

http://kidblog.org/class/MrBoylens2014-158thGrLAClasses/posts/p438886:1145

This week I had to comment on Cassidy's Blog Post. She is a student in Mrs. Boylen's 8th grade class. In this post, she talked about International Dot Day. The dot meant to her was to leave our mark on the world. Challenge yourself to make a difference in the world today.

 Leslie Evans






Cassidy, I really enjoyed your blog post about International Dot Day. I've actually discover Dot Day in 2014 in my Arts for Elementary Teachers class. We actually made our own dot symbolizing who is involved in our world. I love the thought about how us people need to challenge ourselves to make a difference. Going in a different path can help benefit in the future.






http://kidblog.org/MsLeatherwoodsClass/06f64587-0377-4003-9b51-7ac6a1224b3e/my-wrestling-weekend/#comment-879


C4K #3 Connor

This week I had to comment on  Connor's Blog Post. He is a student in Mrs. Leatherwood's Language Arts class. Connor talked about his wrestling match and hoping he makes the weight requirements.

Leslie Evans (Guest)
Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
Connor, I hope you did a fantastic job on the wrestling match this pass Sunday. I love how you didn’t give up on gaining your weight before the match. Keep up the good work and good luck on the wrestling tournament.


C4K #4 Andrea

http://per2andrea.edublogs.org/2015/02/20/black-history-month/#comment-5

This week I had to comment on Andrea's Blog Post . She is a student in Mrs. Maslowski's class in Illinois. This week she had her class pick any topic on the Black History Month Photo Challenge. The students had to pick a picture and write about why that person has influential for Black History Month. Andrea picked Rihanna as Influential Black Musician. She mentions that Rihanna inspires others with her good fame, as well as her accomplishments.





Hi Andrea,
I think Rihanna was a good choice for Black History Month. I love how she puts herself out there as a positive role model for others. Despite of her getting negative comments from fans across the world. She keeps her head on her shoulders and ignores them.

No comments:

Post a Comment