Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blog Post #5


http://jenstheschlitteduc422.blogspot.com/2011/05/journal-6-grow-your-personal-learning.html

Personal Learning Network is a network that helps teachers and other people worldwide with different ideas to collaborate with others. Using the two PLN's that are provided have been interesting to use. I created both Symbaloo and Netvibes, and I personally like Symbaloo better. It keeps track with your personal and professional life. It is important to network with people that you can share your ideas with. I used Symbaloo to keep track with my social networks Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, I added on different apps I use to keep myself organized with the variety of ways I can connect. My first addition to this site is Lifepulp. This site provides inspirational quotes to get you through the day in a positive way. Symballoo is an amazing site to stay organized with your favorite sites all in one. There are useful sites like Youtube, Tumblr, and Linkedin. As a teacher, there are all types of websites for us to network with one another that can provide resources for teaching.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that I like Symbaloo better than Netvibes too. Symbaloo seems more user friendly. I am going to continue to check into Netvibes though to see if it gets easier the more I use it! I also want to check out Lifepulp!

    ReplyDelete