Friday, January 16, 2015

Blog Post #1

When I first came to South, I heard a lot of negative comments about EDM 310. I've heard from my advisor that Dr. Strange would make other people cry and that he's really hard to take. My fears/thoughts with this course were going to be the death of me. I thought I wouldn't pass and possibly have a hard time. EDM 310 is different than the Microcomputer class I took at Faulkner my freshman year. Since it is 2015, this class is more high def on technology by using MacBooks. The most difficult aspect that I could possibly have is the projects dealing with iMovie as well as uploading a video to YouTube. The best way for me to address to this aspect is by practicing talking in front of the camera more often to help myself feel more comfortable about it. I saw this picture on Google when I typed in "Blog Pictures" and this picture pops up. This is basically describing almost everything what would go on in this class.



http://blog.web20classroom.org/2013/04/soyou-wanna-use-blogs-in-classroom.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie. I like how you compared this class to your microcomputing class. I actually have not really taken a class about computer technology, but just what I learned in high school. I like the idea you are using about practicing to talk. I am in the same boat with you about being nervous about that.

    ReplyDelete